Want to Visit from South New Jersey
Answered by: Conrad Richter
Question from: Dolores Misiewicz
Posted on: October 2, 2002

We want to come to Goodwood, Canada. Can you tell us if the border is any problem? Have a pictured license and was told need birth certificate also. I haven’t my passport yet.

As far as I know a driver’s license and a birth certificate should be plenty enough for entering Canada. American citizens normally do not require a passport (though it doesn not hurt to have one).

Plan to come next week – can you recommend anything of interest on our way up from South New Jersey to Goodwood? Have been to Niagara and Niagara-on-the-Lake years ago. Open to other spots of interest. Are you closed on mon and tue.? Any info will be appreciated.

Dolores A Misiewicz, member of HSA [Herb Society of America] and garden and horticulture clubs etc. Have heard about you and your catalogue. I feel the trip to see you will be worth the many miles. Have been to toronto also. Is there any other garden related visiting places in Toronto area?

I haven’t checked the route, but if you can swing through Montreal you should go to the Montreal Botanic Garden. They have been working on a Chinese collection that is quite interesting, plus more.

In the Toronto area you might consider Cullen Gardens with its miniature garden displays. That’s in Whitby which is about 30 minutes drive from

Back to Richters Products | Q & A Index

Copyright © 1997-2021 Otto Richter and Sons Limited. All rights reserved.